Friday, January 30, 2009

January 30th - Doctor Day
I call it that because every Friday for the last 4 weeks we have been in doctors offices ALL day. My first appointment was with the surgeon to che my incision. Everything looked great, so they were able to take out the drains, yay. Aside from the fact that I am breaking out in hives from medication. Than off to the oncologist. Final pathology reports are in, and great news the cancer was not in any of the lymph nods or surrounding tissue. The tumor was larger than expected (3.5 cm), this does not change treatment or out come at this point. I have decided to take part in a clinical study so I have several more scans and a lot more blood draws. Chemo is scheduled to start on March 3rd. Thanks for caring, and praying for me, God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment