Monday, February 9, 2009

February 9th

It's been a very LONG weekend. Friday I was in the doctors office very early. You see when they sent me home my only restrictions were "no lefting over 10 lbs" for those of you who know me I have a very hard time sitting around doing nothing. So..... of course I over did it. So I am not to use my left arm for 5 days, and hope that the fluid that has built up under my arm goes away so they don't have to go in and drain it. But on the up side I have read 3 books. This week I have two more appointments and more tests. Oh joy!!! God is good.

3 comments:

  1. You have to learn to follow orders and take it easy. When you are recovered you will have a long list of to-does and you can whack the heck out of it. We pray for you every day. Jim and Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Marek,

    We were glad to hear from school that you are feeling well and were able to go to Disneyland. GOD is GOOD, praise His name. We miss you and pray you will continue to heal.

    Love, Melanie and Sam Ifft

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you feeling about next week? Anything specific for us to be praying about? I know God is carrying you every step of the way. Leslie

    ReplyDelete